MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY
HOME-E LITHIUM PRODUCTS
Home-E (“the Manufacturer”) warrants each battery (“the Product”), sold by Home-E or any of its authorized distributors or dealers, to be free of defects for the period as listed in the table below (“the Warranty Period”), from the date of sale as determined by either the customer’s sale receipt, the shipping invoice and/or the battery serial number, with proof of purchase. Within the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions listed below, the Manufacturer will credit, replace or repair, if serviceable, the Product and/or parts of the Product, if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or workmanship.OEM brands by Home-E covered this warranty policy as well.
|Product Line||Free Replacement or Repair Period (Months)||Pro-Rated Credit Period (Months)||Total Warranty Period (Years)|
The 1-12 months free replacement, the 13-36 months free repair. more details will be followed as per the Sales contract or negotiate with the salesman.
This Limited Warranty is to the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Please contact the place of purchase regarding any warranty claim.
The Manufacturer has no obligation under this Limited Warranty for Product subjected to the following conditions
(including but not limited to):
• Damage caused during shipping or mishandling of the Product
• Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect connections (series and parallel) for desired voltage and AH requirements, reverse polarity connections or insufficient space for airflow
• Environmental damage; inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer; exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage
• Damage caused during operation; by collision or over-discharging the Product as defined by the Manufacturer
• Damage due to improper maintenance; under- or over-charging the Product, lack of cleaning resulting in corroded terminal connections or build-up of dirt, debris, organic matter, fossil fuels or chemicals on the Product casing
• Product that has been opened, modified or tampered with
• Tampering or removal of manufacture date codes
• Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for
• Product that was under-sized for the application
• Product not stored in adherence to the Manufacturer’s storage guidelines
This Limited Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period. A battery can deliver only a fixed amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods of time depending on the application. The Manufacturer reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the Product is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the Warranty Period.
This limited warranty is in lieu of, and manufacturer disclaims and excludes, all other express warranties. Manufacturer further limits the duration of all, whether statutory, express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the warranty period. Manufacturer’s exclusive liability for breach of any warranty on the Battery shall be to replace the Battery within the warranty period in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall Manufacturer be liable for any loss or damages of any other kind, whether direct, incidental, consequential including lost profits, exemplary, special or otherwise, including any lost profits or removal, shipping, or installation expenses.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Some countries and/or states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from country to country and/or state to state. This warranty shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of China. This warranty is understood to be the exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No employee or representative of Manufacturer is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in this agreement.
This Limited Warranty does not cover Product sold by the Manufacturer or any authorized distributor or dealer to an Original Equipment Manufacturer (“OEM”). Please contact the OEM directly for warranty claims regarding such Product.
SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. The Product may be required to be shipped back to the Manufacturer for further inspection. The Product must be shipped in compliance with UN38.3. Please note that DOT requires all persons shipping batteries to be Hazmat certified.
If you have technical questions about the Product, please contact the place of purchase or HOME-E Battery directly at 0086-186-82185381 or write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org